- You cannot add "Aeropress with tote bag" to the basket because the product is out of stock.
Cold Brew Coffee from Bruer
Make your own COLD BREW COFFEE from home!
Cold Bruer’s slow drip method, once only found in select speciality coffee shops, is known for producing a less acidic, less bitter cup with exceptional complexity. Drip by drip Cold Bruer’s slow hypnotic process unmasks the natural sweetness, and full-bodied origin flavours of any coffee you brew.
• Cold Bruer makes up to 20 fl oz/600ml of cold brew in as little as four hours
• Set it up and let it go without the risk of over-extraction. Start brewing before bed or work.
• With an adjustable valve, you can experiment to make the perfect coffee for you.
• Cold Brew will last up to two weeks in the fridge!
Cold brew coffee is less acidic and less bitter than hot brewed coffee. Why? Because hot water extracts oily compounds from the grounds that dissolve easily in hot water. These oily compounds are high in acidity which gives hot coffee its bitter taste.
Cold brew coffee offers a more balanced cup with increased sweetness. By reducing the acidity, the tongue is able to experience more of the natural flavors found in coffee beans. It has a smooth, rich texture with a sweet and aromatic finish. No need to add any sugar, it’s sweet enough as it is.
Cold brew coffee is better for the digestive system. With less acidity, people suffering from acid reflux, heartburn or other temperamental stomach issues will find comfort with a less acidic drink. Just heat it up and enjoy your morning ritual once again.
Cold brew coffee will bring simplicity to your home. No need for electrical outlets or heating up kettles to 195-205 degrees Fahrenheit. Cold Brew coffee is easy to make and stays fresh for up to two weeks. And it’s versatile and can be conveniently travelled with.